We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
English Language Matters
$999 for an Internationally Recognised Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) with English Language Matters (value $2,150)
- Earn money whilst travelling.
- Grab a NZQA certificate to teach English to speakers of other languages with English Language Matters for $999.
- Undertake 14 weeks of part-time study (nine hours per week).
- Gain the skills and knowledge you need to teach English to speakers of other languages worldwide.
Most of us love the idea of trading the day job for a backpack, the commute for the road less travelled and the computer for the camera. Then we remember the day job pays the bills and mortgage... if only there were some way to earn whilst travelling. Luckily, there is.
It's called a Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) and today we've teamed up with English Language Matters to bring it to you for $999.
English Language Matters' (NZQA accredited), certificate in TESOL is internationally recognised by schools and employers, equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need to teach English to speakers of other languages throughout the world. It is taught part-time over 14 weeks and includes:
- 120 contact hours with experienced and knowledgeable tutors
- A minimum of six hours observed teaching practice
- Training and experience in one to one teaching
- Observation of experienced teachers
- A module on teaching young learners
- Input sessions on language awareness and teaching methodology
- Preparation for the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.