We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Eden Wildlife Cruises, Cafe & Boat Hire
$20 for a One-Hour Fully Guided Wildlife Boat Cruise for an Adult or $10 for a Child (value up to $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the hidden secrets of Taiaroa Head.
- Grab a one-hour fully guided wildlife boat cruise from Eden Wildlife Cruises for just $20 for one adult or $10 for one child. Children under five free.
- Climb aboard the safe and comfortable Tuff Cat.
- Look out for up to 20 different species of incredible animals.
- Check out the cruise as well as the other fantastic GrabOne peninsula deals we're running today!
An iceberg is 80% under water, hiding most of its icy bulk underneath the water's surface. In the same way, today's deal will introduce you to some treasures that are hidden when you're on the shore but you'll get a privileged peek of.
Grab a one-hour fully guided wildlife boat cruise from Eden Wildlife Cruises for one adult for just $20 or for one child (5-12 years) for just $10 and discover the treasures of the peninsula with all our special deals today. The wildlife cruises depart 10.00am, 12.45pm, 2.30pm and 4.45pm daily. Children under five free.
You'll climb aboard the Tuff Cat, a stable catamaran for a safe and comfortable ride to the inaccessible part of Taiaroa Head. This remarkable spot is the home for many unique animals, including penguins, seals, sea lions, shags and the incredible Northern Royal Albatross (the world's largest flying sea bird with a three metre wing span). Look out for up to 20 different species which your experienced guide will be telling you all about, as well as explaining the history of the area and answering any questions you may have.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.