We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Dunedin Ice Stadium
$7 for Skate Hire, Admission & Bottle of Drink (value up to $14)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do something different this summer in an effort to keep your cool.
- Grab admission to Dunedin Ice Stadium, a hired pair of skates and a bottle of drink for just $7.
- Fun for Grandpas, wee munchkins, and everyone in between.
- Dunedin Ice Stadium is the rink for you whether you're practising your triple sow cow, or just finding your feet on the ice.
Yeah you could argue that it's just really cold water, but it is pretty remarkable! Ice is thoughtful enough to cool your drinks in the summer sun, tough enough to sink massive ships, and environmentally friendly enough to keep some species off the extinction list, just by being in existence! Ladies and gentlemen, ice is cool! (pun intended)
Grab today's deal and get admission to Dunedin Ice Stadium, a hired pair of skates and a bottle of drink for just $7.
Dunedin Ice Stadium is New Zealand's premier ice sports complex. If you haven't set foot, (or blade) on it yet, this is your chance to do so at a majorly discounted rate. Grab your mates and see who's most likely to make it into the national team for speed skating. Dunedin Ice Stadium is the perfect rink for pretending you're a fierce hockey player, practising your triple sow cow, or just finding your feet on the ice.
Dunedin Ice Stadium is open Monday - Sunday 11.00am - 4.00pm. Ice is cool, chips are delicious, and $7 is pocket change, what are you waiting for?
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.