We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Dream Hair & Beauty
$25 for a $50 Hair Services Voucher, $50 for a $100 Voucher or $100 for a $200 Voucher (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give someone many hair moment to enjoy this Christmas.
- Grab a hair services voucher for Dream Hair and Beauty. Pay just $25 for a $50 voucher, $50 for a $100 voucher, and $100 for a $200 voucher.
- Valid for all hair services including cuts, colours, treatments, extensions and more.
- Put one lucky person in the hands of the talented Dream team.
You'd usually want to avoid hairy moments when it comes to gift giving at Christmas. But this deal is for many moments of fabulous flowing locks, rather than the Christmas Eve dash around the mall kind. Grab a hair services voucher for Dream Hair and Beauty. Pay just $25 for a $50 voucher, $50 for a $100 voucher, and $100 for a $200 voucher. Valid for all hair services including cuts, colours, treatments, extensions and more.
Dream Hair and Beauty is owned by Krystle Anderson, formerly of Krystle Anderson Hair & Makeup. This new upmarket salon offers relaxation and luxury, while going that extra mile for every customer. Krystle and the team aim to provide the most divine pampering experience with talented stylists (including new stylist Rachael McMillian) and colourists who specialise in making your vision a reality. If you can dream it, Dream can do it.
Book in advance for late nights to avoid disappointment as availability is limited.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.