We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Dream Hair & Beauty
$69 for a Half Head of Foils with Toner, Treatment, Cut, Blowdry & GHD Straighten (value $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring some drastic or subtle new colour to your hair.
- Grab a half head of foils plus toner, cut, deluxe treatment, and a blowdry or GHD straighten at Dream Hair and Beauty for just $69.
- Spruce up your hair with a dramatic new hue or a subtly sophisticated shade.
- Only in Dreams can you get all this for just $69 with today's incredible value deal!
We all hate our best laid plans to go awry. But if you plan to create a stunning new look with a drastic transformation or subtle change to the hue of your hair ... this is one occasion where you do want your plan to be foiled.
Pay just $69 for a half head of foils plus toner, cut, deluxe treatment, and a blowdry or GHD straighten at Dream Hair and Beauty.
Dream Hair and Beauty is owned by Krystle Anderson, formerly of Krystle Anderson Hair & Makeup. This new upmarket salon offers relaxation and luxury, while going that extra mile for every customer. Krystle and the team aim to provide the most divine pampering experience with talented stylists (including new stylist Rachael McMillian) and colourists who specialise in making your vision a reality. If you can dream it, Dream can do it.
Book in advance for late nights to avoid disappointment as availability is limited.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.