We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$399 for a Single Denture or $849 for a Full Set of Dentures from Dentures Direct (value up to $1,800)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get perfect looking teeth today.
- Grab a single or full set of dentures from Dentures Direct and get up to 60% off.
- Let the experts provide you with a perfectly fitting set of teeth.
- Available in both Dunedin and Invercargill.
- The next time the camera comes out, smile with pride.
It's inevitable. As we get older things just don't work the way they used to. We get slower, our hair turns a lighter shade of grey and sometimes our bones start to hurt. Maybe you've eaten too many sweets, didn't brush as often as your mother told you too, and your pearly whites just don't look as white and shiny as they should. There are some things we can't do much about and some things we can. Fixing your teeth no matter what age you are, is definitely one of them. Smile with pride with your new teeth.
GrabOne have teamed up with the friendly folk at Dentures Direct to offer a deal that you simply can't let slip by. Here are your options in both Dunedin and Invercargill:
- Pay just $399 for a single denture
- Pay only $849 for a full set of dentures
With today's deal you can get perfectly fitting, natural dentures that you can be proud of. Dentures Direct employ registered clinical dental technicians. They are experts at what they do and strive to give clients the best possible service. What's more, you won't have to wait too long, these guys are renowned for a fast turnaround. Grab today's deal and wave goodbye to bad teeth, smile with pride.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.