We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
May Trading International
From $29 for a Shade Sail
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't shut yourself away from the outside world.
- Grab a shade sail from just $29 from May Trading International Ltd.
- Cool off under stylish sails made from breathable, UV blocking materials.
- Easy to put up and compact to put away, these shades are fully transportable to take with you wherever you go.
- Get peace of mind with a three-year warranty included.
If you want to be a sun-smart Kiwi and keep yourself and your guests as protected as possible from harmful UV rays during the coming barbecue season, you have several options. You could hide yourself away inside 24/7, socialising only through Facebook. You could host barbecues in the garage, with the doors closed and windows blacked out. Or you could grab a shade sail from just $29 from May Trading International Ltd.
- Pay just $29 for a triangular 3m x 3m x 3m shade sail - Sand colour
- Pay just $39 for a triangle 4m x 4m x 4m shade sail - Sand colour
- Pay just $49 for a triangle 5m x 5m x 5m shade sail - Sand colour
- Pay just $79 for a square 4m x 4m shade sail - Dark green colour
- Pay just $79 for a square 5m x 5m shade sail - Dark green colour
- Colour: sand (triangle shade sails) or dark green (square shade sails).
- Made with breathable, heavy duty material that blocks harmful UV rays.
- Comes with a three year warranty.
- Simple to put up, all shades come with a D ring and ropes.
- Conveniently fold away for easy storage.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.