We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$89 for a CrossFit 16-Session Training Package at CrossFit Dunedin (value $280)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get in the best shape of your life with high intensity express workouts that deliver outstanding results. The fitness you want. In the time you can afford!
- Grab a CrossFit 16-session training package at CrossFit Dunedin for just $89.
- Coach led training sessions designed specifically for busy professionals, parents and students.
- Enjoy a two-week induction program of 45-minute sessions three times a week; then ten one-hour CrossFit Classes, including Box101 and CLUB GPP classes.
- Complete a new workout every time you train, keeping the body from hitting those dreaded training plateaus and guaranteeing fabulous results.
For most, challenging their body involves identifying how many slices of pizza one can consume in a single sitting or experimenting with how many hours one can remain stationary on the couch. Spend your time wisely and challenge bodies beyond formerly established limitations with today's deal.
Pay $89 for 16 training sessions consisting of a two-week CrossFit On Ramp Induction program and ten CrossFit classes.
CrossFit Dunedin is an all-encompassing, results based, six-week, physical conditioning programme. Training together three times a week, the program is focused on increasing lean muscle density and decreasing body fat. Their training methods could produce fast results for people of all fitness levels - all you have to do is turn up and give your best effort. Combining cardio, weightlifting and gymnastics, this program is fun, challenging and offers something different with every class so you never get bored. The classes are always packed with energetic characters so you're never training alone and always pushing yourself. After your two-week CrossFit Induction program, classes are one hour long with early morning, lunchtime and evening timeslots. So there's no excuse to skip a workout ever again.
First session by appointment.
Please note: after the initial 2 week on-ramp programme, the remaing 10 sessions don't have to be consecutive or at set times - you can use the 10 sessions when you want to.