We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Cooke Howlison Holden
$35 for a Wheel Alignment, or $60 for a Wheel Alignment, Four Wheel Balance & Four Tyre Rotation (value up to $133)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A lot of little things that make a big difference to your car's performance can be rectified with today's deal.
- Grab a wheel alignment at Cooke Howlison Holden for just $35.
- Or grab a wheel alignment, four wheel balance and four tyre rotation for only $60.
- Your car will be in the best hands with a dedicated wheel alignment bay, 3D imaging and expert alignment technician.
- Benefit from correct wheel alignment - it even reduces premature tyre wear and saves fuel.
With summer on its way, the time has come for an epic journey to sunny Nelson. Only thing is your wheel alignment is slightly off and you end up in Gore instead. Avoid disaster by ensuring your car can follow a straight line, thanks to the team at Cooke Howlison Holden.
Grab a wheel alignment at Cooke Howlison Holden, Dunedin for just $35. Or grab a wheel alignment, four wheel balance and four tyre rotation for only $60. With a dedicated wheel alignment bay, the latest 3D imaging technology and experienced alignment technicians, your car will be in the best hands.
Did you know that correct wheel alignment can reduce premature tyre wear, save fuel and enhance the handling of your car? Well it can - and that's a lot of benefit for a very small price. Wheel misalignment can be caused by something as simple as hitting a curb or pothole but can have a big impact on the performance of your car. With summer on its way, now's the perfect time to let the experts at Cooke Howlison Holden, Dunedin optimise the handling, safety and tyre wear on your car. Available for all vehicle types, it's a super special offer for their super special state of the art wheel alignment technology.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.