We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Configure Express Beauty Clinic
$45 for a One-Hour Luxury Hot Stone Massage (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Indulge in some essential and inexpensive luxury.
- Grab a unique relaxation experience with a hot stone massage from Configure Express Beauty Clinic for $45
- Ideally suited for you if you have chilly hands and feet. Or if you prefer a lighter style of massage.
- Smooth out your creases with basaltic river rocks, perfectly heated and strategically placed to feel amazing.
Luxury is usually defined as something inessential and expensive. But the relaxation of this luxurious treatment is definitely essential and, at this price, totally affordable. Don't worry, we've got the dictionary people working on a re-write. Grab today's deal and experience the unique relaxation and benefits of a luxurious hot stone massage from Configure Express Beauty Clinic for $45.
Configure Express Beauty Clinic offer services to make you look and feel amazing from the inside out. Hot stone massage allows you to enjoy a lighter style of massage — the heat of the stones warms the muscles allowing the therapist to relieve tension without using deep pressure. The warmth can also feel great for cold hands and feet, which is most of us have at this time of year. Snap it up this deal quickly, hot stones are the new hot cakes.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.