We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$12 for One-Hour First City Double Decker Bus Tour (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Check out the view from the second floor of a moving vehicle.
- Grab a double-deck bus tour for just $12 and visit the most popular - and loved - destinations in one of New Zealand's oldest cities.
- Visit some of Dunedin's most iconic sights including the First Church, Cadbury Chocolate Factory, Otago University and Speight's Brewery.
- Experience a tour company with a difference.
Some things in life are best experienced rather than explained - like the view of one's city from the second floor of a moving vehicle. It's a spectacular view! Experience Dunedin, one of New Zealand's oldest cities, from the inside of a moving double-decker bus. Grab a one-hour First City Double Decker Bus Tour with Citibus Dunedin for just $12.
Whether you live here, are just visiting, going solo or have the whole family in tow, the double decker bus tour experience is a great way to see a city's highlights and learn historic tidbits. Sure, you could read about it or take yourself on a self-guided walk through a city, but hearing the story of New Zealand's first university or Dunedin's classic old railway has so much more impact when you are staring right at them with an unobstructed view, while a passionate tour guide regales you with stories of those who've been there before you.
Relax in your comfortable bus as you drive by Dunedin's most well-loved sights including the spectacular First Church, Otago University, Otago Settlers' Museum, the Cadbury Chocolate Factory, the Speight's Brewery, St Paul's Cathedral, and the Robbie Burns statue. Your bus tour will also swing by the steepest street in the world - world famous (in New Zealand) for jaffa-rolling competitions. Known as the "city of firsts", Dunedin showcases New Zealand's first university, daily newspaper, cable car transport, public art gallery, public botanic gardens, chocolate factory - someone in Dunedin even made New Zealand's first telephone call!
Your one-hour tour departs from outside the Savoy Building, 26 Princes Street, at 9.00am, 10.30am, 1.00pm and 2.30pm. Pickup is available within the CBD from 8.20am for the 9.00am tour only, and all tours will end at the Savoy Building.
More Great Local Deals
Dunedin Ice Stadium
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.