We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$12 for One-Hour First City Double Decker Bus Tour (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Check out the view from the second floor of a moving vehicle.
- Grab a double-deck bus tour for just $12 and visit the most popular - and loved - destinations in one of New Zealand's oldest cities.
- Visit some of Dunedin's most iconic sights including the First Church, Cadbury Chocolate Factory, Otago University and Speight's Brewery.
- Experience a tour company with a difference.
Some things in life are best experienced rather than explained - like the view of one's city from the second floor of a moving vehicle. It's a spectacular view! Experience Dunedin, one of New Zealand's oldest cities, from the inside of a moving double-decker bus. Grab a one-hour First City Double Decker Bus Tour with Citibus Dunedin for just $12.
Whether you live here, are just visiting, going solo or have the whole family in tow, the double decker bus tour experience is a great way to see a city's highlights and learn historic tidbits. Sure, you could read about it or take yourself on a self-guided walk through a city, but hearing the story of New Zealand's first university or Dunedin's classic old railway has so much more impact when you are staring right at them with an unobstructed view, while a passionate tour guide regales you with stories of those who've been there before you.
Relax in your comfortable bus as you drive by Dunedin's most well-loved sights including the spectacular First Church, Otago University, Otago Settlers' Museum, the Cadbury Chocolate Factory, the Speight's Brewery, St Paul's Cathedral, and the Robbie Burns statue. Your bus tour will also swing by the steepest street in the world - world famous (in New Zealand) for jaffa-rolling competitions. Known as the "city of firsts", Dunedin showcases New Zealand's first university, daily newspaper, cable car transport, public art gallery, public botanic gardens, chocolate factory - someone in Dunedin even made New Zealand's first telephone call!
Your one-hour tour departs from outside the Savoy Building, 26 Princes Street, at 9.00am, 10.30am, 1.00pm and 2.30pm. Pickup is available within the CBD from 8.20am for the 9.00am tour only, and all tours will end at the Savoy Building.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.