We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Central Ridge Boutique Hotel - Queenstown
$375 for Two Nights for Two incl. Breakfast & a 30-Minute Massage Each at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel - Queenstown (value $750)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Luxury is in the air.
- Escape to Queenstown for an experience like no other.
- Grab a luxurious experience for two people over two nights at Central Ridge Boutique Hotel for $375.
- Enjoy breakfast and a massage each.
- Head to town for shopping and incredible dining at every turn.
The smoke and pace of city life can feel a bit suffocating, especially when it appears the office air con has stopped working. Take a big whiff of relaxation and luxury, mixed with some fresh mountain air on your next break.
Escape to Queenstown with two nights for two people staying in at the gorgeous Central Ridge Boutique Hotel for $375. With breakfast and two 30 minutes massages included, you'll be in heaven.
The Central Ridge Boutique Hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Queenstown allowing you to experience everything this incredible region has to offer. You'll be free to take a short stroll into town for a boutique shopping experience and plenty of great food and wine. Your hosts also have plenty of knowledge to share if you're looking for great adventures.
Your room boasts a 26 inch LCD TV, DVD player, in-room safe, tea and coffee making facilities and WiFi internet. The large and comfortable bed promises you a good nights rest after which you'll wake up to an incredible breakfast for two. Spend your time enjoying the amazing location of your hotel or head outdoors for countless adventure activities that the area is well known for.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.