We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$29 for RasKeto (Raspberry Ketone) Weight Management Capsules incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $109.95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Trust the natural remedies of Mother Nature to help you manage the weight you've put on during winter.
- Grab 60 RasKeto (raspberry ketone) weight management capsules for only $29 including nationwide delivery from BoodlesBuys.co.nz.
- Harness the power of fruit to assist you in ataining your weight management goals.
- Step outside and enjoy the warmth of spring.
- Click here to learn how raspberry ketones could help you to manage your weight.
Every Spring, Mother Nature invites us outside to enjoy the sunshine, warmth and beauty of the environment. Mother Nature is so desperate to get us outside that she even gives us natural remedies to assist us in managing that nasty winter weight. So, listen to Mother Nature and grab 60 capsules of RasKeto (raspberry ketone) for only $29 including nationwide delivery from BoodlesBuys.co.nz.
What is raspberry Ketone?
Raspberry ketone is an aromatic component present in raspberries and other fruits. It can also be produced synthetically in a lab.
What are the possible effects of raspberry ketone?
According to research, raspberry ketone may help you to attain your weight management goals.
For further information on the laboratory tests that were used to determine the effectiveness of this product, please click here.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.