We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$14 for a Shampoo, Cut and Blow Dry (value $28)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A work of art for less than $20 is hard to find, but this is one you can wear every day.
- Grab a shampoo, cut and blow dry from The Bizzo Haircutters for just $14.
- Ring in the new year with a hot new look.
Edvard Munch's painting 'The Scream' sold for USD$120 million. It's not that big of a painting, so for the price of today's exceptional deal you could also buy 0.0000084 of an inch of that painting. We still think you should buy today's deal though - it's a work of art just for you (and people will actually be able to see it).
Pay just $14 for a shampoo, cut and blow dry from The Bizzo Haircutters.
Bring in the new year with a brand new look, with the help of The Bizzo Haircutters. They'll pamper and style each and every single one of your hairs into one entirely tremendous new do. Turn heads as you turn your own, making your newly styled locks shimmer and shine in style. The Bizzo Haircutters are very generous and highly skilled when it comes to giving people great new looks, and at this price their generosity goes to bold new heights.
More Great Local Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.