We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bikram Yoga Dunedin
$40 for Five Casual Bikram Yoga Classes (value $82)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a fun and invigorating workout under 38 degrees Celsius.
- Grab five casual classes at Bikram Yoga, Dunedin for just $40.
- Strengthen and tone your entire body and enjoy showing off the transformation.
- Detoxify and get a better stretch thanks to the heated room.
There's a reason why we follow the advice of those older and wiser than us - they've been there, done that. Yoga has been practiced for thousands of years and has helped transform bodies all over the world. It's time to follow that wisdom and take some classes for yourself. Pay just $40 for five casual classes at Bikram Yoga, Dunedin, and discover how to bring your body and mind to a state of peace.
Bikram Yoga Dunedin uses a workout that flows through 26 postures that are designed to increase flexibility and physical strength. Practised in a room heated to 38 degrees, you'll be able to stretch deeply and detoxify your body faster and more effectively. Your mind and body will feel at peace and utterly relaxed after each session and you'll feel physically better for it.
Check out the timetable online for class times that suit you or give Bikram Yoga Dunedin a call. Dress in fitted clothing that allows you to move and bring a yoga mat if you own one, otherwise these are available at the premise for a cheap hire fee.
Please note all classes must be taken before the expiry date.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.