We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Taupo - Base Backpackers
Up to 50% off One, Two or Three Nights in a Dorm Room or Private Ensuite Room incl. Daily Continental Breakfast & a $10 Food & Beverage Voucher (value up to $358)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your mates in London something to be envious of. Besides it will be minus 35 degrees there any day soon.
- Grab one of Base Taupo's six great accommodation deals from just $24.
- Live a little and experience the breathtakingly beautiful lake side city alone or rope your mates into the experience too.
Are you suffering from mad FOMO (fear of missing out) due to being constantly bombarded by your friends' epic wild on photos from halfway around the globe? There's nothing like toga parties, body shots and glow paint to make you feel more than a tad jealous. If you've always dreamt of living the backpackers dream but haven't quite the budget to reach London, here's the perfect deal for you.
Go on, get amongst it by grabbing one of these six offers from Base Backpackers Taupo which include daily continental breakfast and a $10 food and beverage voucher to spend at Element Bar.
- $24 for one night in a dorm room (one person)
- $48 for two nights in a dorm room (one person)
- $67 for three nights in a dorm room(one person)
- $66 for one night in a private en-suite room (one or two people)
- $132 for two nights in a private en-suite room (one or two people)
- $179 for three nights in a private en-suite room (one or two people)
Situated right in the heart of the action, Base Taupo is the ideal place to explore New Zealand's great lake city. From bungee jumping to skydiving and more tamer activities such as trout fishing and thermal hot pools, Taupo is your own adventure land just waiting to be discovered. Opting to do it solo? Worry not. There's not only plenty close by to keep you as busy as a beaver but you'll find the place is full of like-minded people so you're bound to make a friend or two along the way. Treating yourself and someone special to the high-roller en-suite option? Then you'll find a bottle of fine New Zealand wine in your suite to enjoy on your arrival.