We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$35 for Two Stone Grill Mains & Two Glasses of Tap Beer or House Wine (value $67)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cook with stones the modern way.
- Grab two stone grill mains and two glasses of tap beer or house wine for just $35 from Barluca Pizza Kitchen and Club.
- Prepare your face for a spectacular slab of stone grilled perfection.
- Experience something deliciously unique at this brilliant hot-spot.
Cooking with stones started when cavemen would launch boulders at sabre-tooth tigers, in the hope that they would get so incensed they would combust on the spot. But it resulted in more maulings than meals. Luckily, a few tens of thousands of years later, we've pretty much perfected the technique.
Grab two stone grill mains and two glasses of tap beer or house wine for just $35 at Barluca Pizza Kitchen and Club.
They've been renowned for their amazing pizzas since Queen Margherita was a wee princess. And now Barluca is serving up a sizzling selection of incredible stone grill dishes too. And that's what's on the menu with today's red hot deal. If you're after a hearty, slab of beef or smoky slice of salmon, a chunk of chicken or a portion of pork, you're in for an absolute treat. Stone grilling allows your meal to be served piping hot and cooked just how you like it every time. Get your special someone in on this deal and enjoy a spectacular stone grill experience in a wonderfully charming spot.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.