We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Balance for Life
$60 for Two Individual Personal Training Sessions incl. a Nutritional Plan, Fitness Testing & Measurement Tracking (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a grip on your New Year's resolutions before they escape your grasp.
- Grab two personal training sessions from Balance for Life for just $60.
- Get two one-hour sessions tailored specifically to your and your fitness goals.
- Receive a nutritional plan to ensure you're fuelling your body correctly and track your progress with fitness tests and measurements.
- Natasha recently took first place in the Nabba Novice Body Sculpting Competition in Christchurch, so you know your in award-winning hands!
Much like a freshly caught fish, an escaped convict and a job, New Year's resolutions are incredibly difficult to hold onto. So, before the year slips out of your clutches, make sure that you grab it firmly with both hands and all the muscles in your body.
Kick off your New Year's resolutions today by grabbing two individual one-hour personal training sessions, in a private studio, from Balance for Life for just $60. The sessions will also include a nutritional plan, fitness testing and measurement tracking.
Regardless of your age or fitness level, Balance for Life's award-winning personal trainer Natasha (who won the 2XU Up & Coming Personal Trainer South Island 2009 award in the Fitness Life Awards) is the perfect person to whip you into your desired shape. The one-to-one sessions are completely tailored to you and your needs to ensure you get the results that you're after. With a mixture of weights and cardio in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, Natasha will help you discover a previously hidden love of fitness. Also included is a nutritional plan so you're fuelling your body correctly and fitness testing and measurements (if you wish!) to track your progress.
"Tarsh is reassuring, patient, with an innocent face and angelic smile that belies her sadistic interior. Tarsh pushed me harder than I thought I could go, but it was never further than SHE thought I could go. And she was right, as every session I surprised myself with how much stronger I was, and how much more I could do. What have been the best bits about revealing the new me? I love feeling and seeing my muscle definition. I love being able to do silly physical things, like racing children back to the car (and winning). I love being able to walk or run the dogs at their speed, rather than having to slow them down to my speed. I love going shopping and having to get the salesperson to bring me a smaller size." - Tracey
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.