We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Balance for Life
$60 for Two Individual Personal Training Sessions incl. a Nutritional Plan, Fitness Testing & Measurement Tracking (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a grip on your New Year's resolutions before they escape your grasp.
- Grab two personal training sessions from Balance for Life for just $60.
- Get two one-hour sessions tailored specifically to your and your fitness goals.
- Receive a nutritional plan to ensure you're fuelling your body correctly and track your progress with fitness tests and measurements.
- Natasha recently took first place in the Nabba Novice Body Sculpting Competition in Christchurch, so you know your in award-winning hands!
Much like a freshly caught fish, an escaped convict and a job, New Year's resolutions are incredibly difficult to hold onto. So, before the year slips out of your clutches, make sure that you grab it firmly with both hands and all the muscles in your body.
Kick off your New Year's resolutions today by grabbing two individual one-hour personal training sessions, in a private studio, from Balance for Life for just $60. The sessions will also include a nutritional plan, fitness testing and measurement tracking.
Regardless of your age or fitness level, Balance for Life's award-winning personal trainer Natasha (who won the 2XU Up & Coming Personal Trainer South Island 2009 award in the Fitness Life Awards) is the perfect person to whip you into your desired shape. The one-to-one sessions are completely tailored to you and your needs to ensure you get the results that you're after. With a mixture of weights and cardio in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, Natasha will help you discover a previously hidden love of fitness. Also included is a nutritional plan so you're fuelling your body correctly and fitness testing and measurements (if you wish!) to track your progress.
"Tarsh is reassuring, patient, with an innocent face and angelic smile that belies her sadistic interior. Tarsh pushed me harder than I thought I could go, but it was never further than SHE thought I could go. And she was right, as every session I surprised myself with how much stronger I was, and how much more I could do. What have been the best bits about revealing the new me? I love feeling and seeing my muscle definition. I love being able to do silly physical things, like racing children back to the car (and winning). I love being able to walk or run the dogs at their speed, rather than having to slow them down to my speed. I love going shopping and having to get the salesperson to bring me a smaller size." - Tracey
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.