We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Avana Cosmetic & Laser Clinic
From $45 for IPL Laser Hair Removal Treatments (value up to $1,068)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Think - hair free, hassle free summer.
- Grab IPL Laser Hair Removal Treatments from Avana Cosmetic & laser Clinic in Dunedin starting from just $45.
- Get rid of those pesky patches with this pain free and effective hair removal treatment.
Shaving, hair removal cream, waxing, trimming... all these methods bring to mind bristles, weird
smells, pain and repetitive, seemingly never ending sessions.
Leave all those useless methods behind when you grab an IPL Laser Hair Removal Treatment from Avana Cosmetic & laser Clinic in Dunedin starting from $45. Choose from:
- $45 for one IPL Treatment - Bikini Line, Lip/Chin, Underarms.
- $129 for one IPL Treatment for all three areas - one Bikini Line, one Lip/Chin, one Underarms.
- $499 for four IPL Treatments for all three areas - four Bikini Line, four Lip/Chin, four Underarms.
We were all blessed with fuss in those intimate areas, and de-fussing can be a rather complex and
stressful process. Take the stress away and have the wonderful folk down at Avana Cosmetic & laser
Clinic leave you with smooth, silky, hair free bikini line, lip and chin and underarms. In most cases, all that is required for full and effective treatment, is between 4-6 sessions – occasionally these results vary.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.