We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Academy of Financial Trading
$38 for a Four-Week Online Financial Foundation Trading Course (value $787)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn the basics of trading the markets.
- Grab a four week online financial trading course with the Academy of Financial Trading for $38.
- Get 10 hours plus of live interactive web based training where you'll cover stocks, forex, indices and commodities.
- Enjoy a one-to-one evaluation session and practice trading account.
- Choose from two available course time slots.
- Awarded Best Online Trading Educator 2012.
- Recorded Modules Available.
- Makes an ideal Christmas gift.
If the movie Wall Street is anything to go by, dealing with money is tricky business. Get the right advice before you get into it.
Pay $38 for a four-week online financial foundation trading course with the Academy of Financial Trading and get the knowledge you need to trade the markets.
The Academy of Financial Training was established with an aim to provide excellent courses without the need for the trader to attend multiple 'levels' and spend even more money. Offering ongoing support and advice, their team are able to tailor the financial foundation trading course to your needs and level of experience. Your four week online financial foundation trading programme includes ten valuable lessons including:
- Lesson 1: Why, What and Who
This lesson covers why to trade, what to trade and who else is trading. These three headings are invaluable to understand before moving forward.
- Lesson 2: Fundamental Analysis and Setting up a Practice Trading Account
What is it and how is it used? You'll also examine how this heading can harm the new trader when improperly understood.
- Lesson 3: Leverage
Most new traders struggle to understand or appreciate leverage - without understanding the risks associated with leverage one should not be using it.
- Lesson 4: Technical Analysis
Summed up in one sentence - see, accept, trade. This is trading what is in front of you not what a pundit predicts. You'll also examine some straightforward trading techniques.
- Lesson 5: Reading Candlestick Charts and Pattern Formations
This is trading what is in front of you not what you or a pundit predicts.
- Lesson 6: Technical Channel and Trend Trading Techniques
Learn how to avoid 'the newbie' trades. Here you'll focus on techniques highlighting entries and exits for each trade made.
- Lesson 7: News Trading
A completely different technical trading technique is discussed following scheduled economic news announcements.
- Lesson 8: Counter-Retail Trading Techniques
Building on the previous technical lessons this session focuses on how to both avoid and exploit the mistakes that typical retail traders make.
- Lesson 9: Risk Management
Risk generates return. Risk Management minimises exposure whilst attempting to maximise gains.
- Lesson 10: Psychology, Time Periods & Journaling
Creating the right mind-set to be a trader rather than a gambler.
Live Session Schedule:
- Jan 8 2013 (Tue) 9pm – 10pm
- Jan 9, 2013 (Wed) 9pm – 10pm
- Jan 10, 2013 (Thu) 9pm – 10pm
- Jan 15 2013 (Tue) 9pm – 10pm
- Jan 17, 2013 (Thu) 9pm – 10pm
- Jan 22, 2013 (Tue) 9pm – 10pm
- Jan 23, 2013 (Wed) 9pm – 10pm
- Jan 24, 2013 (Thu) 9pm – 10pm
- Jan 29, 2013 (Tue) 9pm – 10pm
- Jan 31, 2013 (Thu) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 5 2013 (Tue) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 6, 2013 (Wed) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 7, 2013 (Thu) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 12 2013 (Tue) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 14, 2013 (Thu) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 19, 2013 (Tue) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 20, 2013 (Wed) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 21, 2013 (Thu) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 26 2013 (Tue) 9pm – 10pm
- Feb 28, 2013 (Thu) 9pm – 10pm