We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures
$86 for a Full-Day Sail in the Abel Tasman (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ready to sail the day away in coastal paradise?
- Join a full day sail for $86 with Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures.
- Either chill out and relax, get involved in the sailing or learn as you go.
- Reboot your body and soul by relaxing on a spacious catamaran as it glides across the beautiful waters.
- Skippered, guided tour where you may encounter dolphins, fur seals and birdlife.
Abel Tasman was a very confused sailor. After discovering Tasmania he tried to sail north but the winds took him east and he became the first European to discover New Zealand. He initially thought he'd landed in part of Argentina. But when he saw the locals play rugby he knew that couldn't be right either.
With a full day sail for just $86 aboard a spacious catamaran, Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures will leave you with memories of pure enjoyment. Now is the perfect time of year to see this beautiful part of our fair country by sea.
With Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures you don't have to worry about sailing the seven seas - you only have to worry about enjoying yourself. This guided tour is a dream day of sailing in a safe environment where you can experience a wide range of activities that you may not normally get to do. There's a one-hour stop at Anchorage Beach where you can swim, take a short walk, explore the caves or just chill on the sand. It's the only scheduled full day sailing tour in the area and a great getaway day for you and someone special or you and some friends. The clear pristine waters, golden sand beaches and soothing fresh air are all you need to give your body and soul the reboot it needs.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.