We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$249 for an Unlocked Five-Inch Dual Sim Dual Core Android 4.04 Smartphone incl. One-Year Warranty & Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Upgrade from the old brick to this piece of sleek technology.
- Grab an unlocked five-inch dual sim dual core Android 4.04 smartphone including a one-year warranty and delivery for only $249.
- Works with Telecom (2100Mhz only) Vodafone, 2degrees, and Telstra networks.
- Browse the range of apps and discover why smartphones are a modern day essential.
If your current phone weighs more than a kilo, throw it in the river and grab an unlocked five-inch dual sim dual core Android 4.04 smartphone including a one-year warranty for only $249. Choose from black or white.
Get in on the smartphone action by grabbing today's piece of awesome technology. This Android 3G smartphone is equipped with the latest and powerful MTK6577 1.2GHz dual core CPU processor. It has a highly responsive touch screen so you can text and game easily and more freely. The phone allows you to get access to MSN Messager, Yahoo Message, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and much more. It also comes with the bonus application of QuickOffice, Documents (Word, Excel, PDF, Point), Facebook, Official Google Market, Amazon Kindle and iReader.
For the Telecom network it operates on two frequencies 850Mhz and 2100Mhz. Most of the NZ cities and suburbs are covered by 2100Mhz. Some small suburbs are only covered by 850MHz. Works with Vodafone, 2degrees and Telstra network.
- Android v4.0.4
- CPU: MediaTek MTK6577, 1.2GHz
- GSM850/900/1800/1900MHZ, 3G:WCDMA 2100MHz
- Dual sim cards dual standby
- Support TF card extend to 32GB max
- 5.0 inch QHD AMOLED Capacitance Touch Screen 1600K colors, WVGA, 800x480
- Dual Camera: 8.0MP back camera with Flashlight / 0.3MP Front
- MP3 background play, equalizer
- Video: 3G, MP4, full screen
- FM radio: Yes, can play radio without earphone
- Memory: RAM 512M, ROM 4GB
- SMS Text , MMS Picture Messaging
- FM/MP3/MP4/Calendar/Caculator/¬Alarm clock/Stopwatch/E-book
- Product Weight: 204g
- Size: 144x78x11mm
- Two battery
- One 3.5mm earphone
- One data cable
- One protective screen ready
- One manual
- One PU leather wallet case
- One NZ charger (C-Tick / SAA / MEPS Safety Approved )
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.