We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Zumba @ South
$20 For 10 Zumba Class Concessions (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Turn up the music and get pumping.
- Grab 10 Zumba class concessions for $20 from Zumba @ South.
- Work out to awesome music and challenging dance moves lead by fun trainers.
Shake, shimmy and twist your way to a hot new bod. If you love dancing, music and working out then this is something you need to get your booty to!
Grab 10 Zumba class concessions for $20 from Zumba @ South. Classes run on Monday and Thursdays 7.00pm - 8.00pm at the great new location of Christchurch South Intermediate School Hall.
Enjoy a fun work out with a strong Latin influence. These classes are lead by high energy, motivational trainers who love to see you sweat and have fun. The classes will lead you through a combination of various dance moves along to the beat of popular dance music. Zumba is a phenomenon which has got people addicted worldwide and continues to grow. Become part of the movement and treat your mind and body to some feel good exercise.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.