We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
YMCA Climbing Wall
$7 for Entry to the Climbing Wall incl. Harness Hire (value $15)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Channel your inner Spidey with today's climbing deal.
- Grab one entry to the climbing wall at YMCA Christchurch, with harness hire included for only $7.
- With over 75 routes and new routes set each week, you'll never get bored on this wall - the largest climbing wall in the South Island.
- Suitable for any age groups and experience level - give it a go!
If his fingertips are sticky, how does Spiderman climb up walls when he's wearing his gloves? He must have a secret harness somewhere...
Today's your chance. Pay only $7 for entry to the climbing wall including harness hire at the YMCA Christchurch. This is the largest climbing wall in the South Island, and with over 75 routes to choose from (and new routes set each week), you'll never get bored scaling this wall.
Climbing is a great sport that is suitable for people of any age group and any experience level. Whether you're channelling Chris O'Donnell in Vertical Limit or you've got as much climbing experience as a turtle, the experienced instructors at YMCA Christchurch will offer you a free 20-minute introduction to climbing if you need it. This deal includes harness hire too, so they'll strap you in before you start your climb. You'll work muscles you never knew you had with today's deal - try out this epic sport and see why so many Kiwis are always climbing their way to fun and fitness.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.