We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Woodford Glen Speedway
Up to 46% off Speedway Admission on Saturday the 2nd of February (value up to $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience motor racing action in its purest form.
- Save up to 46% when you grab an admission to Woodford Glen Speedway on 2nd of February 2013.
- Feel the growl of the engines as cars speed through the tight corners.
- Bring along the entire family for an awesome day at the speedway.
Watching motor racing on the TV is akin to drinking warm Coke that has been diluted by melted ice - it simply doesn't have the impact or intensity that you were expecting.
Experience motor racing in its purest form when you grab an admission to Woodford Glen Speedway on 2nd of February 2013. Choose from the following options:
- pay $8 for a standard adult ticket
- pay $16 for a family pass (two adults and two children)
- pay $5 for a senior citizen pass
As the engines growl at the starting line, you'll feel your seat grumble. The anticipation will push up your adrenaline, and your racing heart will beg for that chequered flag to drop. And as it does, you'll immediately be enthralled as the cars negotiate each corner with pinpoint precision. Whether your favourite driver wins or not doesn't matter - the only thing that's important is that you were at the Woodford Glen Speedway, experiencing every second as it unfolded.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.