We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Women In Motion
$99 for One Month VIP ReShape Accelerate Gym Membership incl. Unlimited Power Plate, Massage Chair & Infra-red Sauna Sessions (value up to $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover countless ways to have fun and to get fit.
- Grab a 30 day full gym membership for $99 to Women in Motion.
- Take advantage of full gym access, and unlimited power plate, infra-red sauna, and massage chair sessions.
- Fully supervised environment, parking and a kiddies play area.
It's easy to be put off by the disgusting guys who manage to dominate the gym with their grunting, sweating, and generally gruff presence. Get fit this summer at Women in Motion, without having to worry about being overwhelmed by angry testosterone.
Pay $99 for One Month VIP ReShape Accelerate Gym Membership incl. Unlimited Power Plate, Massage Chair & Infer-red Sauna Sessions from Women in Motion.
Enjoy full access to the gym with this 30 day membership, with unlimited access to all classes and facilities. Women in Motion provides a fully supervised environment, parking and a kiddies play area too. Get fit, try all the programmes, and discover countless ways to have fun and exercise including power plate sessions, massage chairs and infra-red sauna sessions.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.