We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wilsons Abel Tasman National Park
$23 for an Abel Tasman National Park Cruise for One Adult & One Accompanying Child (Value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wind down and relax in the afternoon sun.
- Grab a 4.00pm Abel Tasman National Park Cruise for $23. That covers one adult and allows a child (14 years and under) to go for free.
- Cruise in style and comfort. Take in the beautiful surrounds with food and refreshments available for purchase onboard.
- The perfect Christmas stocking filler (the coupon, not the boat).
Great experiences are what we live for, especially sharing them with friends or family. There's nothing like kicking back, relaxing in the Summer sun and enjoying good times with good company. When you're doing just that, aboard a Wilsons Abel Tasman cruise, you're set. Soak up the afternoon sun on the top deck. Breath in the fresh air and wind down in style.
Pay just $23 for a 4.00pm Abel Tasman National Park Cruise. The price is for one adult ticket which allows a child (14 years and under) to come along for free. That means a family of four, two adults and two kids, can climb aboard for just $46. An ideal Christmas gift or maybe you'd just like to say a special thank you to someone.
The cruise takes in all the wonderful scenic sights along the shoreline. Stunning is what it is - golden sand beaches with beautiful coastal surrounds. Everywhere you look there's attention grabbing views.
Travelling on the Abel Tasman Voyager, you'll be doing it in style and comfort. State of the art, it is specially designed for the needs of passengers. It has open and closed deck areas, easy bow ramp access and amenities. Purchase from the licensed cafe to stay well nourished and refreshed. The skipper will also serve up historical anecdotes, facts and banter to keep you informed.
Book and you can jump onboard a 4.00pm cruise any day of the week (there are a couple of Christmas and New Year's exclusion dates), departing Kaiteriteri and returning at 5.45pm (after 1 Dec 4.15pm departure & 5.55pm return). Extra tickets may be purchased on the day at full price, subject to availability, for late additions to your outing.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.