We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
West Coast Wildlife Centre
Up to 66% off an Adult or Child Entry to The West Coast Wildlife Centre, Franz Josef (value up to $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embrace a true New Zealand experience with our national icon - the Kiwi.
- Grab up to 66% off an adult or child entry to The West Coast Wildlife Centre.
- Adult admission is only $10.
- Child admission will cost you just $5. (under 5s free)
- Entry ticket includes glacier attraction AND West Coast storytelling areas for no extra charge.
What do the following have in common: Buzzy Bee, the iconic wooden toy and integral part of any Kiwi childhood . . . The crunchy, gooey and fruity delight of a big slice of pavlova . . . And the big red tomato-shaped ketchup bottle . . ? Yes! They all scream New Zealand. But nothing screams New Zealand louder than our national icon, the nocturnal, flightless bird that is only found here — the Kiwi.
The West Coast Wildlife Centre is the official home to the incubation and captive rearing programme for New Zealand's rarest Kiwi — the Rowi and Haast tokoeka. And you can grab up to 66% off entry with today's deal:
- Pay just $10 for an adult entry.
- And only $5 for a child. (5-14 years old)
(Under 5s are free!)
The West Coast Wildlife Centre opened in 2010 and is a must-see all weather attraction for all ages. It is the home to the hatching program of the Rowi and the Haast Kiwi — the world's two rarest Kiwi. The Centre is open from 8.30am daily and features educational and interactive exhibits about the Kiwi, the glaciers and the natural wonders of the wild west coast. Plus, storytelling areas, a café with free wi-fi, shop, and a forest boardwalk where Kiwi viewing is guaranteed. This entry ticket also includes the glacier attraction and the West Coast storytelling areas. (Backstage passes are available to go behind the scenes and see Kiwi chicks for an additional charge on the day.)