We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Wealth of Mind
$45 for a One Hour NLP Life Coaching Session & $35 Voucher at Wealth of Mind (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- "From the brain only, arise our pleasures, joys, laughter and jests". Hippocrates – the father of Western medicine.
- Grab a one-hour NLP Life Coaching Session and a $35 voucher towards your next session at Wealth of Mind for $45.
- Discover techniques for overcoming problems and moving forward in your life through personal one-on-one sessions.
- Work on achieving the success you want in your personal life, career, health and relationships.
- Help to achieve results for weight loss, trauma, phobias, anxiety, stress, motivation, self-belief, confidence, smoking, sleeping issues and more.
A wise man once proclaimed, "Men ought to know that from the brain, and from the brain only, arise our pleasures, joys, laughter and jests, as well as our sorrows, pains, griefs and tears." His name was Hippocrates – the father of Western medicine.
With today's deal you can work towards those very joys and delights that Hippocrates spoke of, while leaving behind the sorrow and pain. Grab a one-hour NLP Life Coaching Session at Wealth of Mind for $45. With this, you'll also receive a $35 voucher to use towards your next session.
We all have times when we need a helping hand in our personal life, career, health or relationships. Robyn Woodham of Wealth of Mind can help. She has a BA (Hons) in Psychology, is a Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner and uses NLP in her one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Neuro relates to the brain and how you absorb information through your senses. Linguistics is the way we use language. Programming is about our habits of thought, feelings and actions. Together, that means NLP is about the mind's habits, it's routines and the language it uses — and working to change these for the better. NLP is focused on finding solutions and can produce quick and effective results. You may even be surprised to find that deeply rooted or complicated problems can be resolved. Robyn's sessions do not just involve talking about the problem, they involve doing something about it.