We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Wealth of Mind
$45 for a One-Hour NLP Life Coaching Session & $35 Voucher (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Exercise your mind to achieve your goals and get on your way to a healthier, fuller life.
- Grab a one-hour NLP Life Coaching Session and a $35 voucher towards your next session at Wealth of Mind for $45.
- Discover techniques for overcoming problems and moving forward in your life through personal one-on-one sessions.
- Work on achieving the success you want in your personal life, career, health and relationships.
- Help to achieve results for weight loss, trauma, phobias, anxiety, stress, motivation, self-belief, confidence, smoking, sleeping issues and more.
There is no gym machine for your brain, nor is there a cranium-yoga class or a mind massage therapist. To exercise your brain and your mind to get the results you want, you need to get inventive. You need to grab this deal.
Grab a one-hour NLP Life Coaching Session at Wealth of Mind for $45. With this, you'll also receive a $35 voucher to use towards your next session.
We all have times when we need a helping hand in our personal life, career, health or relationships. Robyn Woodham of Wealth of Mind can help. She has a BA (Hons) in Psychology, is a Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner and uses NLP in her one-on-one personal coaching sessions.
Neuro relates to the brain and how you absorb information through your senses. Linguistics is the way we use language. Programming is about our habits of thought, feelings and actions. Together, that means NLP is about the mind's habits, it's routines and the language it uses — and working to change these for the better. NLP is focused on finding solutions and can produce quick and effective results. You may even be surprised to find that deeply rooted or complicated problems can be resolved. Robyn's sessions do not just involve talking about the problem, they involve doing something about it.
Everyone is different and everyone's issues are unique. You may feel one session is enough, though three or four are typical. Sessions are focused on solutions and do not ordinarily require you to continually keep coming - although many people see the ongoing benefits and choose to do so.
More Great Local Deals
Burlesquercise New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.