We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Waveline Hair Studio
$45 a Cut, Blow Wave, Quarter Head of Foils & Leave in Treatment & $15 Voucher Towards Further Colouring (value $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the royal treatment.
- Grab a cut, blow wave, quarter head of foils & leave in treatment & $15 voucher towards further colouring from Waveline Hair Studio.
- Enjoy up to 20 foils with this great package.
- Visit one of the two salons, one being a brand new building on Cranford St.
- Receive a silky smooth straightening finish or cute curls to complete your look.
When Camilla was visiting New Zealand she had her very own hairdresser accompany her to every event. The result meant the stylish Duchess was presented with beautiful faultless hair in the eyes of the media and nation. As glamorous as it seems, not everyone has the budget for this but you can get a royal treatment right here for a fraction of the price.
Grab a cut, blow wave, quarter head of foils & leave in treatment & $15 voucher towards further colouring from Waveline Hair Studio.
Like The Duchess, Waveline Hair Studio has had many years of experience to get things right. Having operated for over 30 years this salon has developed it's style and professionalism while priding itself on its loyalty to its happy customers. Come in to one of the two unique salons to get the royal treatment and enjoy the ongoing results of your new, fabulous looking hair. Enjoy a smooth straight finish or professional curls to complete your awesome look.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.