We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Waterloo Automotive Services
$99 for Full Service, Brake Inspection & WOF (value $205)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure your brakes are in safe, working order.
- Grab an full service, brake inspection and WOF inspection for $99 at Waterloo Automotive.
- Relax in the hands of professional who have a wealth of experience and knowledge behind them.
Soon after the wheel was invented, it was quickly discovered that a system of slowing the wheel down would have to be invented. They took inspiration from the Brachiosaurus, who stuck his tail into the ground to slow himself down when running, and they invented brakes.
Make a trip to Waterloo Automotive Services to get a full A-economy service, brake inspection and WOF inspection for only $99. With an A-service, Waterloo's crack team of automotive experts will:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Check/top up fluids
- Check CV joints and boots
- Check cooling system
- Test brake fluid condition
- Check clutch fluid
- Check differential oil level
- Check battery level
- Apply terminal protection to battery
- Check transmission and gearbox oil
- Check power steering oil
- Check/adjust tyre pressures
- Check/top up windscreen washers
- Lube suspension/steering components
- Lubricate door hinges
- Blacken tyres
With a wealth of experience and knowledge behind them, Waterloo Auto know how to treat your car and get it more than road-worthy. If you were just waiting for the right time to get your car into shape, now is the time to head to the auto shop. Your car is very unsafe on the roads without brakes, so get in for an inspection with today's great deal.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.