We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Waterloo Automotive Services
$99 for Full Service, Brake Inspection & WOF (value $205)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure your brakes are in safe, working order.
- Grab an full service, brake inspection and WOF inspection for $99 at Waterloo Automotive.
- Relax in the hands of professional who have a wealth of experience and knowledge behind them.
Soon after the wheel was invented, it was quickly discovered that a system of slowing the wheel down would have to be invented. They took inspiration from the Brachiosaurus, who stuck his tail into the ground to slow himself down when running, and they invented brakes.
Make a trip to Waterloo Automotive Services to get a full A-economy service, brake inspection and WOF inspection for only $99. With an A-service, Waterloo's crack team of automotive experts will:
- Change engine oil and filter
- Check/top up fluids
- Check CV joints and boots
- Check cooling system
- Test brake fluid condition
- Check clutch fluid
- Check differential oil level
- Check battery level
- Apply terminal protection to battery
- Check transmission and gearbox oil
- Check power steering oil
- Check/adjust tyre pressures
- Check/top up windscreen washers
- Lube suspension/steering components
- Lubricate door hinges
- Blacken tyres
With a wealth of experience and knowledge behind them, Waterloo Auto know how to treat your car and get it more than road-worthy. If you were just waiting for the right time to get your car into shape, now is the time to head to the auto shop. Your car is very unsafe on the roads without brakes, so get in for an inspection with today's great deal.
More Great Local Deals
Pure Indulgence Beauty Therapy
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.