We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Waitikiri Golf Pro Ltd
$25 for 30-Minute Golf Lesson with an English PGA Qualified Club Professional (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get some zing in your swing and take the tut-tut out of your putt.
- Grab a 30-minute golf lesson with club professional Steven Moye at Waitikiri Golf Club for only $25.
- Get a video analysis of your technique and coaching from a class 'A' golf pro.
- Awesome Christmas idea for the golf enthusiast in the family.
Golf is a great game, especially when you are playing well. But no matter how much you love it, sometimes your technique can let you down and spoil your enjoyment. Frustrating isn't the word. You need to get some zing in your swing and take the tut-tut out of your putt with coaching from a pro.
Grab a 30-minute golf lesson with club professional Steven Moye at Waitikiri Golf Club for only $25.
Your lessons will be held on the long game practice range or the short game practice area with Club Professional Steven Moye at Waitikiri Golf Club, Burwood. Complete video analysis is provided using the highly regarded GASP system. Steven is a certified Class 'A' Professional and level three coach.
These lessons are suitable for men and women and for all levels — from beginner to winner.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.