We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$90 for a Location or Studio Portrait Session & CD of Edited Photos (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make this year's Christmas a memorable one for somebody close to you.
- Grab a Christmas portrait package from VMC Images for just $90.
- Includes an on-location or studio photo shoot and CD of at least 25 edited images from your session.
- Create natural, expressive and fun photos to cherish.
- Ensure you're going to get the images you're after with a pre-shoot phone consultation.
Give a unique and personal picture-perfect gift to somebody special this Christmas. Treat them to this package or purchase it for yourself, and use your photos to create some lovely gifts. Your favourite pictures enlarged and framed, printed on a canvas, or printed on a coffee cup will certainly make a more special and treasured present for loved ones instead of the usual box of chocolates.
This Christmas portrait package from VMC Images is only $90 and includes:
- An on-location or studio photo shoot which lasts approximately one hour.
- A personalised CD with a minimum of 25 images from your shoot. Images will be in both high resolution so you can print copies as you wish, and low resolution for emailing, Facebook and online sharing.
- A further 10% discount on the price of any canvas purchased through VMC Images.
- If you'd like to give this as a gift, VMC Images will happily exchange your Grab one voucher for a personalised gift voucher.
VMC Images prides itself on creating beautiful portraits that will be cherished forever – and at affordable prices. They create natural, expressive, fun and emotional photos of you and your loved ones, and can shoot in the comfort of their studio or on location. You can have your session at home, at the park, on the beach or anywhere that is special to you.
This deal is available for families, extended families, your kids, newborn babies, expectant mums and even your pets. Prior to your shoot, VMC Images will arrange a phone consultation to discuss your session and answer any questions you may have whilst also getting a feel of the style of images you want to obtain. You may want colour, black and white, alternative technique images or a mixture of them all – the choice is entirely yours! After the shoot, they will digitally enhance and edit a minimum of 25 images, which you'll receive on a CD to keep and enjoy.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.