We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Vanilla Bean Cafe
$19 for Two Breakfasts (value up to $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Scrap the dusty bran flakes and let someone else cook breakfast for you!
- Grab two breakfasts at Vanilla Bean Cafe, Addington for just $19.
- Feast on a big breakfast the way breakfast should be.
- Select from traditional brunch items or a large gluten-free range.
The number one reason people skip breakfast in the morning is because they don't have anyone at home to make it for them. Why bother with a single piece of toast or a bowl of dusty bran flakes? You're just setting yourself up for disappointment. That is why going out for breakfast is such an extraordinary treat. Grab two breakfasts at Vanilla Bean Cafe, Addington for just $19.
Featuring a full range of brunch items that cater to all kinds of eaters, Vanilla Bean Cafe boasts a large gluten-free range and some vegetarian options, in addition to the usually meaty brunch fare. Kick-start your morning with the fully loaded big breakfast - bacon, mushroom, sausage, tomato, hashbrown and your choice of free range eggs on toast. For the traditional British food lovers, there's beans on toast or for the sweet tooth, perhaps the cinnamon-scented french toast with bacon and fresh bananas and maple syrup.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.