We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
BNT V8 SuperTourers
$59 for Entry to Woodstock Rock Zone & BNT V8 Supertourers on Saturday & Sunday 9th & 10th March in Christchurch incl. Entry, VIP Car Park Both Days, Four Drinks, Grid Walk, Official Programme, Food Vouchers & Merchandise (value $149)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get closer to the action than ever before.
- Grab a Woodstock Rock Zone VIP Package in Christchurch for the 9th and 10th March, including entry to the Woodstock Rock Zone and the BNT V8 SuperTourers, four drinks, grid walk, official programme, food vouchers, merchandise and a VIP car park for both days all for only $59.
- Take in the second round of the exciting BNT V8 SuperTourers season.
- Party to the thunder of the V8 SuperTourers.
If you were any closer to the action than where today's deal got you, you'd be a passenger. And – take our word on it – these guys don't appreciate back seat drivers.
Grab a Woodstock Rock Zone VIP Package in Christchurch for the 9th and 10th March, including entry to the Woodstock Rock Zone and the BNT V8 SuperTourers, four drinks, grid walk, official programme, food vouchers, merchandise and a VIP car park for both days all for only $59.
Head to the Powerbuilt Raceway in Christchurch for Round Two of the 2013 V8 SuperTourers season. GrabOne puts you nose-to-nose with all the action at the Woodstock Rock Zone. Watch as names like current points-leader Greg Murphy, Craig Baird and defending champion Scott McLaughlin manoeuvre their 550-horsepower automobiles around the track. Powerbuilt Raceway is a challenging technical circuit, and you'll be in the thick of it all – in the Woodstock Rock Zone. For a spine-tingling experience like no other, get in the thick of things with today's deal, crack open a Woody, and enjoy a day of spine-tingling excitement and good times.
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.