We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
V for Hair and Beauty
$39 for a One-Hour Pedicure with Shellac (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sort out those Frodo feet with today's deal.
- Grab a one-hour pedicure with shellac for $39 from V for Hair and Beauty.
- Relax when you step out of the chaos for a bit of ‘me time’.
- Let the lovely ladies at V for Beauty spoil you rotten with their high quality service.
Even though most of us have never tramped to the summit of Mount Doom without shoes, we all suffer from a bout of Frodo feet once in a while. The good news is that we no longer have to wear boots to cover up our shame.
Grab a one-hour pedicure with shellac for only $39 at V for Hair and Beauty, and get ready to proudly display your toes in your favourite pair of jandals.
There's nothing quite as relaxing as having someone else preen, massage and pretty up our hands and feet. Let the charming team at V for Beauty treat you like the princess you really are. They use the best techniques and products and offer their customers a 100% guarantee on all their beauty treatments.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.