We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
V For Hair and Beauty Merivale
$119 for a Full Head of Highlights, Cut & Blow Wave (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Lighten up for summer.
- Grab a full head of highlights, style cut and blow wave at V for Hair and Beauty for just $119.
- Visit this stunning salon with world class stylists.
Need a full head of highlights to brighten your day? Put away the torches and masking tape and light up your life the right way.
V for Hair and Beauty has an incredible team of highly skilled hair dressers and today you can experience their creative flair and passion by grabbing this deal. Pay just $119 for a full head of highlights, style cut and blow wave.
V for Hair and Beauty is dedicated to making you look your very best. It's lavishly decorated with French antique furniture and chandeliers. You'll feel relaxed and truly pampered in this amazing setting. V for Beauty hire only the best hairdressers and they'll help you choose a great new style that will brighten up your look for spring. Walk out of the salon with a new do, and a bounce in your step!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.