We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
V For Hair and Beauty Merivale
$39 for Two Full-Body Spray Tans (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Here is a good thing - the chance to get your tan on the safe way.
- Grab two spray tans from V for Hair and Beauty for $39.
- Spray now and spray later.
- Chill out in the plush red chairs, and sip a gourmet tea whilst waiting for your booking.
Why is it that too much of a good thing is always bad? The same is true of the sun. Ask anyone who has spent an extended period of time in the desert and I'm sure they'll agree. But just spending a little too long in the sun in search of a tan can be bad news too. So get your tan on the safe way.
Grab two full-body spray tans from V for Hair and Beauty for $39. You have until Feb 5th next year to use this deal (but you must book by Jan 5th), so get a spray now in time for summer and a top-up for peak season!
This beautiful salon is furnished with French antiques, funky chandeliers and stunning imported English wallpapers. Take a seat in the red plush chairs in the waiting area while you sip on gourmet teas or chilled beverages before your appointment. V also stands for Vicki. Let her and the team look after you they are all about feminine beauty.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.