We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Urbanwheels Guided Segway Experience
50% off a Guided Segway Experience for One or Two Hours (value up to $198)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Christmas presents are so easily forgotten - so give someone this brilliant experience they'll always remember.
- Grab a one-hour segway experience for one person with Urban Wheels for $37.
- Or share the fun and take a two-hour trip for two people for $99.
- Find out how the Segway combines fun with easy and intuitive control on a unique trip which is personalised for your interests.
- Buy now for an exciting activity to enjoy during the holidays!
While there are plenty of transport options available to us in these modern times, only the Segway combines fun with total control and ease of use. It's a two-wheeled personal transportation machine with an intelligent and instinctive form of control — the way you lean is the way you go — and the more or less you lean, the faster or slower you go!
Grab a one-hour guided segway experience for one for just $37 or a two-hour trip for two people for $99 with Urban Wheels. Save 50% and take a personal trip Segway-style.
The Segway is the perfect way to get out and experience spring time in the Garden City — whether it's for yourself or a unique gift for someone else. The lovely Graeme at Urban Wheels will discuss your location options so you can choose what you want to see and where you want to go. Grab one for yourself or surprise someone special today.
Tour times are Monday to Saturday: 10.30am or 1.30pm, and Sundays: 9.30am only.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.