We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Urban Paving and Landscape Supplies
$25 for a $50 Landscape & Paving Supplies Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If you need to touch up your outside area or if you're planning an entire revamp today's deal is perfect for you!
- Grab a $50 voucher to spend in store at Urban Paving and Landscape Supplies for $25.
- Come and use your voucher on; bark, soil, composts, sand, aggregates, coloured stones, pea straw, sleepers, rocks, Punga and more.
- Complimentary trailer to help get your products home.
When you say 'home' what do you think of? For most people an image of their actual house is conjured up. Their personal bedroom and maybe the communal lounge where they spend a lot of time with their families. But a home can be much more than that, a home can encompass your entire property, indoor and out. Today we're helping you add to your home.
Creating a place to call home is more than just carpets and wallpaper. Today you can get a $50 voucher to spend in store at Urban Paving and Landscape Supplies for just $25.
Urban Paving and Landscape Supplies are your one stop shop for all your outdoor needs. They stock a huge range of general purpose and specialty landscaping products. Their dedicated team are friendly and well versed in all the products on offer so there's always a willing, knowledgeable staff member to help you out with any questions.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.