We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Underworld Adventures - Charleston
$99 for a Four Hour Black Water Rafting Adventure in the Paparoa National Park (value $165)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Combine glow worms, caves and water with a healthy dose of adrenalin.
- Grab a black water rafting adventure in the Paparoa National Park for just $99, thanks to Underworld Adventures.
- Discover the untouched beauty of New Zealand’s underground paradise on the Nile River black water rapids.
- You’ll be provided with all the equipment you need, just bring swimwear and a towel.
- Take home great memories - your trip will be photographed with free downloads.
Most of us like to think that our middle names are 'Adventure', 'Fun' or 'Action'. Truth be told however, our middle names are more like 'Lawn Mowing', 'Naptime' or 'The Couch Is So Comfortable'. Well, now's your chance to get off said couch and head out on the adventure of a lifetime thanks to Underworld Adventures.
For just $99, you’ll receive a whopping four hours of award-winning adventure and untouched beauty. Underworld Adventures' black water rafting adventure in Paparoa National Park is New Zealand at its absolute finest.
You’ll be outfitted in a designer wetsuit and safety gear from head to toe before a courtesy coach takes you to the Nile River Rainforest Train where you’ll travel through the primeval rain forest and towering limestone cliffs of the Nile River Canyon. You’ll then enjoy a short climb into the enormous Nile River Cave System and see the incredible ancient stalactites and stalagmites before floating on a tube on the slow moving underground river surrounded by a dazzling display of glow worms. From there, it’s all on as you rush along the bubbling waters of the low grade Nile River Rapids. This is an award winning adventure at its best. Grab this deal today and discover why!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.