We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$60 for a Four-Week Bootcamp - Sessions Beginning Monday 26th November (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Call off the search – the ultimate work out is here.
- Grab a four week BOOTCAMP pass beginning Monday 26th November from Ultimate Fitness in Christchurch, for just $60.
- Blast that winter weight with an intensive workout with their qualified instructors.
- Valid for two sessions per week for four weeks.
Finding the perfect exercise regime is like looking for the perfect partner – damn near impossible sometimes!
Discover a match made in heaven when you grab a four-week bootcamp, beginning Monday 26th November, from Ultimate Fitness in Christchurch, for just $60.
This pass is active, exciting and will keep you on your toes – everything you want from an exercise regime. Starting Monday 26th November, your pass will be valid for two sessions per week for 4 consecutive weeks, so, eight classes in total. The Ultimate Fitness team will whip you into shape for summer, taking you through all the effective, muscle pumping exercises needed for a toned body. Look and feel fabulous on the beach this year – you deserve it.
More Great Local Deals
Boteco Bar and Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.