We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Royal - Alehouse & Dining Room
$35 for Two Super Jugs of Monteiths Beer or Cider & One Pizza on Lambton Quay (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your Sevens group together for a few jugs of beer before embarking on your journey to the stadium just five minutes walk away.
- Grab two super jugs of Monteiths beer or cider and one pizza at The Royal Alehouse and Dining Room for $35.
- Sip on a cool beverage with all your mates.
- Take a bite into one of their delicious pizzas.
The weekend that everyone has been waiting for is nearly upon us. You have your wacky costume and plenty of friends in tow, but now you need the perfect drink to make your Sevens experience complete.
Pay $35 for two super jugs of Monteiths beer or cider and one pizza at The Royal Alehouse and Dining Room.
Located on Lambton Quay, The Royal is the go-to ale house and eatery for the old and young. With friendly staff, a spacious setting and a gorgeous balcony upstairs, you're guaranteed a good time. This deal will have you enjoying two super jugs of beer or cider so you can load up before heading to the Sevens. You'll also enjoy one of their delectable pizzas like the Prince Charles with chicken, bacon, cranberry sauce and slices of brie.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.