We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$989 Per Person for a Four-Day, Three-Night All Inclusive Walking Tour Exploring the High Country on Mesopotamia Station (value $1,595)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Aim high these summer holidays.
- Enjoy a four-day, three-night walking tour of Mesopotamia Station with Tuatara Tours for just $989 per person, including all accommodation and meals.
- Travel from Christchurch through soaring landscapes, snow capped mountain ranges and wide open tussock covered tundras.
- Visit the Mesopotamia high country station with it's historic homestead.
- Experience the Southern Alps, and visit the Peel Forest Scenic Reserve and Rangitata River along the way.
Sick of the same old road trip routes and over-crowded camp sites? For a trip that will inspire, amaze and invigorate you these summer holidays, you'll have to aim high.
High country, that is. Secure your spot on a four-day, three-night walking tour on Mesopotamia high country station with Tuatara Tours for just $989 per person. Included is all accommodation, all meals, an experienced and knowledgable guide, Tuatara Tours kit bag, luggage transport each day, walking poles and comprehensive safety systems every step of the way.
The Mesopotamia high country walk is an awe-inspiring, fully guided walking tour over four days and three nights. You will experience soaring landscapes, snow capped mountain ranges and wide open tussock covered tundras. High country stations have a unique part in the history of New Zealand and early pioneering characters have been immortalised in print in numerous books covering this era. Walks depart on the following dates, so book quick to secure your preferred date:
- Tuesday 22nd January
- Tuesday 5th February
- Tuesday 5th March
- Tuesday 16th April
Highlights of the tour include:
- The Mesopotamia Station with it's historic homestead and backdrop of the 'Two Thumbs', mountain range of the Southern Alps.
- Mount Peel and the Peel Forest Scenic Reserve with it's wide range of native flora and fauna.
- The Rangitata River renowned for salmon fishing.
- Lake Clearwater at the foot of the Southern Alps.
- A picnic lunch on the shore of the enchanting Mystery Lake
- A ravine walk above Potts River, ending at Potts River Bridge - if time allows you'll also walk to the top of Mount Sunday, otherwise known as the village of Edoras from The Lord of the Rings.
- Your high country experience ends with a drive across the South Canterbury Plains back to Christchurch.
More Great Local Deals
Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
Avonhead Shopping Centre
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.