We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$35 for a 70-Minute Deluxe Facial (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fight back against the dehydrating effects of stress and the summer sun.
- Grab a 70-minute deluxe facial and back massage at True Beauty for only $35.
- Enjoy fresh, smooth skin with the luxurious facial.
- Feel yourself relax and unwind with the pampering massage.
- Know you are in great hands with a highly qualified and experienced therapist, who is dedicated to delivering fantastic results.
Everyday stress and the harsh summer sun are a formidable team. Dedicated to the art of dehydration, they will stop at nothing to ensure that every drop of moisture is removed from the pores on your face.
But the time has come to fight against the dehydrating effects of summer and everyday stress. So, grab a 70-minute deluxe facial and back massage at True Beauty for only $35 and get ready to feel the moisture return to your pores.
Kate, your therapist, runs her own clinic from her lovely private residence. You will be made to feel welcome, comfortable and relaxed from beginning to end. Kate holds a City and Guilds advanced diploma in beauty therapy and always strives to deliver the best results with all her treatments. With the facial option you will be treated to quality products, which will be hand picked by Kate after assessing your skin type. This treatment will freshen your skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth. To top off this awesome experience, you'll also be pampered with a relaxing back massage - ensuring that you feel completely reinvigorated by the time you leave.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.