We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for Two Men's Styled Haircuts incl. Shampoo & Scalp Massage with Abbey (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sort out that messy mop of overgrown hair with today's deal.
- Grab two men's style cuts with Abbey at Transform Me for only $25.
- Close your eyes, lie back and enjoy a soothing scalp massage.
- Allow Abbey to reveal the handsome bloke hiding under all that hair.
- Leave the salon feeling relaxed and looking good.
There comes a time in every guy's life when he wakes up in the morning to a head of hair that looks as though a tiny troll has been living in it. When this happens, random strands of hair are stick out in every direction, and no amount of palm brushing can rectify the situation.
Fortunately, for all guys lucky enough to be perusing the net today, there's a solution to the age-old problem of an overgrown mop of hair. For only $25, you can get two men's style cuts at Transform Me with their super-talented stylist, Abbey.
Abbey has been cutting hair for years, and she'll ensure that you end up with a look that all the ladies love. The best part about this deal is that she'll also give you a soothing shampoo and scalp massage, ensuring that you feel relaxed and look handsome in equal proportion. So what are you waiting for? Grab this deal right now, and evict that messy troll from your hair for good.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.