We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$495 for 6-Months Unlimited Coolglide Laser Hair Removal Treatments from Transform Clinic (value up to $4,500)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the results of this popular progressively permanent hair removal treatment!
- Grab six months of Coolglide laser hair removal treatment at Transform Clinic for just $495.
- Choose up to three treatment areas: top lip, chin, sides of face, middle of eyebrows, ear lobes, back of neck, Brazilian and more!
You're packed up and ready for the beach but as you go to leave Susan loses it. She darts around in circles, throwing off jandals, taking off her dress and racing for the bathroom. It's happened before, so you know just to take a seat in the lounge. Susan has forgotten to shave her under-arms and pluck her bikini line. But you, you never have to worry about unwanted hair. You've had laser hair removal.
Say ta-taaa to unsightly hair in a far more permanent manner. Get six months of Coolglide laser hair removal treatments at Transform Clinic for only $495! Choose from underarm, Brazilian or bikini treatments.
Choose up to 3 treatment areas from the following list: top lip, chin, sides of face, middle of eyebrows, ear lobes, back of neck, bikini, high bikini, Brazilian, underarms, buttocks, feet, nipple, stomach line and jawline.
Laser hair removal is not to be confused with IPL hair removal treatments. True laser removal is better for deep hairs that are usually resistant to IPL. It's preferable for clients with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome as it's less likely to cause brown pigmentation, and it's also better for olive skin tones as it's less likely to burn or cause post-inflammatory pigmentation. Transform Clinic is the only clinic in Christchurch that uses the long pulsed Coolglide Laser, and your treatments will be medically supervised, with all treatments performed by registered nurses with laser certification.
With this deal can choose laser hair removal on your underarm area, your Brazilian area or your bikini region. Your qualified therapist at Transform Clinic will make you feel right at home and take you through everything you need to know about laser hair removal if you're new to the treatment. So chuck out the razor and the tubs of messy wax, grab this deal and make your first appointment today.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.